Reducing Costs Whilst Increasing Security
Local Government agencies, such as councils, are under considerable pressure to deliver services with fewer resources. Legacy security products have not changed with the greater adoption of the Internet, and many security polices no longer have the depth to address the changing threats that now are targeted at our users. With a limit on resources, the ability to actively maintain a security policy has become a challenge.
Network Box offers a way out of this dilemma by providing consolidation of the security functions that are required to protect users that are active on the Internet, and deliver the skills to keep these policies pro-active through its managed service. The result is a reduced licence cost and access to experts that will keep your policies up-to-date and active.
Network Box's Managed Security Monitoring provides government organizations and agencies with both the protection needed to mitigate the threat of breaches in violation of applicable regulations and guidelines. Network Box currently provides services at the local, County, or Central levels and meets or exceeds the tightest government requirements for its personnel, processes, and infrastructure.
As a company founded by experts with security experience and the proven provider of Managed Security Services to international government agencies, Network Box remains focused in assisting and supporting government standards programs.
Government Advocacy – Network Box will continue to take feedback from government customers and agencies, and in kind return guidance and input into changes.
Network Box provides highly trained experts and sophisticated surveillance technology to stay ahead of today's software vulnerabilities, malicious insiders, and attackers from the outside.
Managed Security Services
The Network Box managed security service provides much more than other Security As A Service (SAAS) providers do. In addition to all the standard security that competitors provide, Network Box also offers:
- Monitoring - 24x7x365 protection of over 1000 enterprise data networks worldwide by trained security analysts located in Security Operations Centres.
- Threat Analysis – Network Box collates the information provided by its managed security appliances. This allows Network Box to see threats both locally and globally in real-time and, if required, pro-actively update all its clients' boxes to the latest protection levels.
- Bandwith Management - Make the most of existing links by analysing traffic, removing irrelevant traffic and managing business critical data through quality of service.
- Licence Management - No need for Multiple Licences, One Licence per box covers all users and will security applications.
- Change Control – As part of the service, Network Box customers benefit from validation of their firewall requests by trained security experts, ensuring that security is not compromised. All changes are saved to a source control database and the configuration of the security system is backed up to a remote site. All this means Network Box customers can rely on change control being properly managed.
- Load Balancing - Single or Multiple Internet Connections can be configured to load balance the traffic so that it suits your business needs.
- Security Consulting - assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics and attack response efforts can all be provided by the support team.